Business Accounting Courses, Certification & Training by Naukri learning
Why should you do?
Who should do?
In business accounting, the career often starts with profiles like Staff Accountant, Auditor or Administrative Assistant and with experience or with the help of a certification, one can become Account Manager, Senior Auditor, Finance Manager or Credit Manager.
Naukri Learning offers a host of online business accounting courses designed to provide professionals having different experience level gain expertise on the subject. There are other similar courses which help finance professionals to boost their career like CFA, GAAP, IFRS, GST, Cost Accounting and Capital Budgeting.
Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
Outlined below are the reasons to help you understand the advantages to enrol for a business accounting certification:
• Improve your current profile, resume and a chance of getting a promotion with a certification
• Increase your chances of getting a good profile by remaining ahead of the competition
• Establish your accounting cognizance in the industry
• Learn the advanced business accounting techniques and skills
• Have a good knowledge of how to interpret a business’s financial health
• Staff Accountants
• Account/Finance Managers
• Administrative Assistants
- □ You can expect one of the following professional profiles after completing a course in business accounting:
• Financial Analyst
• Account Manager/Finance Managers
• Auditor/Senior Auditors
• Credit Analyst/ Credit Manager
The program entails recording, presenting, analyzing and summarizing financial information to internal and external users. It also includes financial transactions in journals, trail balances and concepts like credit and debit. The path renders learners with important kit to know and speak the language of finance and accounting. Moreover, it gives an understanding of how transactional entries are posted and recorded in accounting books. Some of the other topics covered in the course are measuring and reporting finances, functions of accounting and application of accounting theory. The course also takes learners through how to account for equity transactions such as dividends and issuance of common stocks.11 HoursOnline self studyBeginner$ 299 Take this Course
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamCourse Selling Partner
People also interested in similar Business Accounting Courses
17510+ Jobsas per Naukri database