Big Data Courses, Certification & Training in Kolkata
- Courses (3)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
What is Big Data?
As the name suggests, big data refers to data sets that are huge and complex, which cannot be usually analysed using traditional methods. Big data has helped businesses in improving their process efficiency, providing better customer experience, transforming their outlook, and outperforming their competitors.
Naukri Learning provides various online big data certification courses designed in such a way that it provides maximum value for money. Other certifications which are in high demand are Hadoop Administration, Data Scientist, Machine Learning and Business Analytics Courses.
Benefits of Big Data Courses
Following points will give you a run down on the major benefits of big data:
• With big data, businesses can easily get the answer to the biggest question, “what do customers want?”
• Organisations can get ahead of their competitions as it enables them to understand the market conditions better.
• It is easier to monitor online reputation through big data and act fast when there are any negative feelings in the online community. This will help in building a solid brand image.
• Top management will be able take better decisions as it helps in getting the essential information that couldn’t have been analysed using traditional methods.
Why Big Data is Important?
Companies want skilled professionals who can wrangle the huge amount of available data and use it to find hidden insights. Some of the reasons why you should go for a big data certification are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You can enjoy benefits like better job opportunities, career growth and better salary as comparable to the other data related jobs.
• You can become a part of a significant technology movement which is going to shape how businesses work in the future.
• A certification helps interviewers understand that your big data knowledge is at par with the industry standards.
• You will learn the various techniques and tools associated with big data analysis.
Who Should do Big Data Courses?
Anyone with a basic knowledge in statistics and programming can go for it. Professionals from the below-mentioned profiles can easily move to a big data profile:
• Mathematics, statistics and engineering graduates
• Business Intelligence professionals
• Software Engineers
• Test Analysts
• Data Analysts
• Project Leads/Project Managers
Big Data Key Skills
• Fundamental statistical and quantitative analytical knowledge.
• Experience in any programming language like R, Python, Java or Scala.
• Hands-on experience in Hadoop and its popular modules like Hbase, Pig, Flume, Hive, Impala, Spark, Storm, etc.
• Knowledge of database management systems and querying language like NoSQL.
Related Career Options
Big Data Developer
Big data developers are proficient in core scripting languages and responsible for the actual coding or programming of big data applications. They dea...Know More
Big Data Architect
A Big data architect is trained to describe the structure of a big data solution. He/she is responsible for planning next generation big data systems ...Know More
Data analyst is someone whose focus of problem solving and analysis relates to types of data and relationships between data elements in an IT system. ...Know More
A Hadoop administrator is someone who manages and administers Hadoop clusters and all other resources in the entire Hadoop ecosystem. He/she is respon...Know More
IT Security Specialist
An IT Security Specialist is a professional who has expertise in a computer network or IT infrastructure security. The person is responsible for desig...Know More
The most popular course tendering deep knowledge and insight into Big Data with Apaches Open Source Hadoop, Collabera Big Data and Hadoop Developer certification renders depth understanding. It includes MapReduce Frameworks, technologies like HBase, ZooKeeper, Pig, Flume and Hadoop Architecture. Become an expert in Hadoop and get familiar with industry based projects and cases. By engaging in this training certification, you will get the right experience to become certified Hadoop professional. Organizations are and continue to be looking for candidates with a right set of expertise for superb opportunities.86770 Students36 HoursOnline ClassroomIntermediate$ 499 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
The Big Data Hadoop and Spark developer course have been designed to impart an in-depth knowledge of Big Data processing using Hadoop and Spark. The course is packed with real-life projects and case studies to be executed in the CloudLab. | Mastering Hadoop and related tools: The course provides you with an in-depth understanding of the Hadoop framework including HDFS, YARN, and MapReduce. | Mastering real-time data processing using Spark: You will learn to do functional programming in Spark, implement Spark applications, understand parallel processing in Spark, and use Spark RDD optimization techniques. | The ‘Impala-an Open Source SQL Engine for Hadoop’ is an ideal course package for individuals who want to understand the basic concepts of Massively Parallel Processing or MPP SQL query engine that runs on Apache Hadoop. On completing this course, learners will be able to interpret the role of Impala in the Big Data Ecosystem. | MongoDB Developer and Administrator certification from Simplilearn would equip you to master the skills to become MongoDB experienced professional. By going through this MongoDB training you would become job ready by mastering data modelling, ingestion, query and Sharding, Data Replication with MongoDB along with installing, updating and maintaining MongoDB environment. | Apache Kafka is an open source Apache project. It is a high-performance real-time messaging system that can process millions of messages per second. It provides a distributed and partitioned messaging system and is highly fault tolerant.40 HoursOnline ClassroomExpert$ 576 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
To simply put, Big Data is a term for data sets that are so huge that traditional methods of processing are inadequate. Everyday huge amount of data is created and it comes from everywhere — various sensors, posts on social media sites, digital pictures and videos, purchase transaction records, etc. This course gives the learners an introduction to the Big Data architects, working knowledge of Apache Hadoop, and the setup, configuration and administration of Hadoop Cluster. In addition, the course offers hands-on experience on Big Insight live platform. The prerequisite for this training course is knowledge on Java, basic UNIX and basic SQL.1002 StudentsCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing Big Data Certification training
People also interested in similar Big Data Courses
|Hadoop Administration Course In Bangalore|
|Big Data Course In Bangalore|
|Big Data,bundle Course In Bangalore|
|Hadoop Administration Course In Ahmedabad|
|Big Data Course In Ahmedabad|
|Big Data,bundle Course In Ahmedabad|
|Hadoop Administration Course In Hyderabad|
|Big Data Course In Hyderabad|
|Big Data,bundle Course In Hyderabad|
4774+ Jobsas per Naukri database