Big Data Courses, Certification & Training by Acadgild
Why should you do?
Who should do?
What is Big Data?
As the name suggests, big data refers to data sets that are huge and complex, which cannot be usually analysed using traditional methods. Big data has helped businesses in improving their process efficiency, providing better customer experience, transforming their outlook, and outperforming their competitors.
Naukri Learning provides various online big data certification courses designed in such a way that it provides maximum value for money. Other certifications which are in high demand are Hadoop Administration, Data Scientist, Machine Learning and Business Analytics Courses.
Benefits of Big Data Courses
Following points will give you a run down on the major benefits of big data:
• With big data, businesses can easily get the answer to the biggest question, “what do customers want?”
• Organisations can get ahead of their competitions as it enables them to understand the market conditions better.
• It is easier to monitor online reputation through big data and act fast when there are any negative feelings in the online community. This will help in building a solid brand image.
• Top management will be able take better decisions as it helps in getting the essential information that couldn’t have been analysed using traditional methods.
Why Big Data is Important?
Companies want skilled professionals who can wrangle the huge amount of available data and use it to find hidden insights. Some of the reasons why you should go for a big data certification are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You can enjoy benefits like better job opportunities, career growth and better salary as comparable to the other data related jobs.
• You can become a part of a significant technology movement which is going to shape how businesses work in the future.
• A certification helps interviewers understand that your big data knowledge is at par with the industry standards.
• You will learn the various techniques and tools associated with big data analysis.
Who Should do Big Data Courses?
Anyone with a basic knowledge in statistics and programming can go for it. Professionals from the below-mentioned profiles can easily move to a big data profile:
• Mathematics, statistics and engineering graduates
• Business Intelligence professionals
• Software Engineers
• Test Analysts
• Data Analysts
• Project Leads/Project Managers
Big Data Key Skills
• Fundamental statistical and quantitative analytical knowledge.
• Experience in any programming language like R, Python, Java or Scala.
• Hands-on experience in Hadoop and its popular modules like Hbase, Pig, Flume, Hive, Impala, Spark, Storm, etc.
• Knowledge of database management systems and querying language like NoSQL.
Related Career Options
Big Data Developer
Big data developers are proficient in core scripting languages and responsible for the actual coding or programming of big data applications. They dea...Know More
Big Data Architect
A Big data architect is trained to describe the structure of a big data solution. He/she is responsible for planning next generation big data systems ...Know More
Data analyst is someone whose focus of problem solving and analysis relates to types of data and relationships between data elements in an IT system. ...Know More
A Hadoop administrator is someone who manages and administers Hadoop clusters and all other resources in the entire Hadoop ecosystem. He/she is respon...Know More
IT Security Specialist
An IT Security Specialist is a professional who has expertise in a computer network or IT infrastructure security. The person is responsible for desig...Know More
Big Data Developer Training Certification Course17899 Students
Big Data industry is growing at a rate of 10% each year and leaves its impact on nearly every business house worldwide. Become a part of this big data revolution. Take a step ahead with AcadGild’s big data training certification and gain proficiency to work with Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Pig, Hive, and more.48 HoursOnline ClassroomIntermediateEnquire Now
Companies providing Big Data Certification training
People also interested in similar Big Data Courses
4774+ Jobsas per Naukri database