Whether you are a data science professional or a web developer, you might have seen a lot of hype about Python. In fact, there are scores of articles glorifying Python. This article will definitely talk about the benefits of it. However, we will take one step more and provide you with the inside out of the career advantages you can have with a certification in Python.
We have all heard about the importance of Python in various areas like programming and data analysis. This article is not aimed at providing training, for that you can join a Python certification course on Naukri Learning.
What is Python?
Created by Guido van Rossum, Python is an interpreted high-level programming language for general-purpose programming. The language has a design that emphasises on code readability and supports multiple programming paradigms. It is an open source software
The popularity of the programming language has grown over the years. Learning a programming language can benefit you in different ways. It is also used by some of the top companies like Google, Yahoo!, etc. If you are thinking of learning a new programming language, Python is going to prove to be a career changer for you.
What are the advantages of Python?
Python has gained high popularity over the years due to many advantages that it has. Some of the reasons why Python has become a popular programming language are:
- Low program management – Python offers excellent readability and easy-to-use syntax which helps beginners to learn and utilise the programming language. It also has a large user base, leading to a rich internet resource base. This improves the development of the language and provides for a low program management.
- Extensive support libraries – Python has a massive standard library which covers various areas. As there are many libraries of already scripted frequently used tasks, it reduces the time to write and length of the code significantly.
- Increased productivity – There is no compilation step in Python, therefore the test-debug cycle is incredibly fast. A bad input or bug never causes a segmentation fault and instead, raises an exception.
- Third-Party Modules – The Python Package Index has numerous third-party modules which makes it capable of interacting with most of the other languages and platforms.
What are the benefits of having a Python certification?
Getting a certification offers a plethora of advantages. Following are some of the importance of an online certification in Python:
- Add value to your resume – Knowing Python and being a certified Python programmer are two different things. As a certified programmer in Python, you will be able to add more value to your resume and make a better impression in front of recruiters. It provides a benchmark of your skills and knowledge on the subject.
- Get higher salaries – Most recruiters tend to hire professionals who have a certification as it helps them to understand that you are a skilled programmer in Python. Professionals can have a better salary package as it puts you ahead in the competitive job market and showcases your talent.
- Get better profiles – Are you looking to make a change? Data science is a top career profile nowadays and organisations tend to hire professionals who have good skills in Python. If you have a certification in Python, it will be easy to make a switch as it shows that you have the requisite knowledge to handle various projects.
What are the top certification courses in Python?
Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional courses in Python. Some of the top certification courses are:
- All in One Python Development SuiteThis course provides a comprehensive training program for candidates to learn Python. This course also includes game development using Python and Python Django. This course is aimed at those who want to learn Python from scratch.
- Vskills Certified Python Developer Government CertificationIt is a government-certified Python learning course and provides training on developing applications. It requires a fundamental awareness of Object Oriented Programming.
- Become a Data Scientist with SAS, R and Python – Apart from learning Python, you will also get hands-on experience in some of the prominent data science languages and tools. You will also get real-life case studies to work on.
There are other related Python courses that you can enrol in and boost your career to get a better position or earn higher salaries.