Quality analysts monitor and improve system quality and develop projects’ test plans, test cases and test scripts, in addition to other responsibilities. Their roles may vary from industry to industry. This article will give you an idea of QA (Quality Analysts) interview questions asked during the interview.
Make certain you have rehearsed all these QA (Quality Analysts) interview questions and answers before appearing for an Quality Analysts interview.
Q1. Define Testware?
Ans. It is used to explain the materials used to do a test. Testware encompasses artifacts produced in the test process to execute, plan and design texts like expected results, scripts, databases and inputs.
Q2. Explain branch testing?
Ans. The testing of each one of the possible branches from which each decision is accomplished once is known as brand testing.
Q3. What do you mean by the term QA?
Ans. Quality assurance is used to boost customer confidence, the organization’s ability and work efficiency. It is a methodology used in the development of products that make sure a certain level of quality.
Q4. Name some automation challenges that SQA team faces while testing?
- Adaptability of test case for automation
- Mastering the automation tool
- Reusability of automation script
- Automating complex test cases
Q5. What are advantages of destructive testing?
Ans. Following are the benefits of destructive testing:
- Determines quality of welds
- Encertains compliance with regulations
- Verifies properties of a material
- Helps you to reduce costs, failures and accidents
Q6. What is the difference between verification and validation?
- The process of evaluating services of a development to determine whether software meets the listed requirements
- It is done before the validation
- Activities involved in validation are inspections, meetings and reviews
- Verification is static testing
- The process of evaluating software at the end of the process to find out whether software meets the customer expectations
- It is done after the verification
- Activities involved in validation are grey box testing, white box testing and black box testing
- Validation is dynamic testing
Q7. What is the role of QA (Quality assurance)?
Ans. QA is responsible for monitoring the process to be done for project development. It also tracks the results and adjusts the process to meet the expectations.
Q8. What are the various types of software testing?
- Smoke testing
- Functional testing
- Shakeout testing
- Unit testing
- Load testing
- Integration testing
Q9. What does CRUD testing stand for?
Ans. CRUD means create, read, update and delete.
Q10. What is volume testing?
Ans. A kind of software application identifying whether the system can handle maximum amount of data or volume is known as volume testing.
Q11. What are roles of software quality assurance engineer?
Ans. The roles of software quality assurance engineer are as follows:
- Software design
- Change management
- Integration software
- Program testing
- Program testing
- Control of source code
Q12. Name some tools used by a tester?
- YSlow for FireBug
Also Read>> Selenium Interview Questions & Answers
Q13. Define cause effect graph in 30 seconds?
Ans. It describes a relationship between a given outcome and all the aspects that affect the outcome.
Q14. What kind of test you do on the web based application?
Ans. Here are the tests we do on the web based application:
- Usability testing
- Load and stress testing
- Security testing
- Functionality testing
- Configuration testing
Q15. What is a use case?
Ans. A use case helps you know the actions of the user and the answer of the system found in a particular functionality. It encompasses revision, exceptions and cover page.
I hope all of you must have gone through this quick QA interview questions and answers round. Naukri Learning.com provides a holistic learning experience that can help you succeed in today’s world. Enjoy reading and keep visiting for more information related to different roles.