What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is one of the most popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions provider in the world. Started as a Software as a Service (SaaS) company, it has grown to be one of the largest software companies in the world. The main idea behind Salesforce was to provide affordable CRM solutions through the help of cloud computing.
Salesforce offer various cloud services nowadays which have helped a number organisations to focus on their business areas without having to create their own platforms for various services. The image give below will showcase the power of Salesforce in today’s technologically advanced world:
How to Get a Certification in Salesforce, Let’s jump right in!
We have already seen how Salesforce has become a software giant in the current years. Let us look how it has become such a hit:
- Fast, Easy and Effective – The three main reasons that have pushed Salesforce to the fore. With the help of Salesforce you can build your required infrastructure faster than traditional CRM software. The second biggest factor is that it is easy to use. With a little bit of training, Salesforce is hands-down the easiest to use in its category. Also, it is highly effective as it can be customised according to your requirements and business needs.
- No need for localised servers – Salesforce is based on cloud computing and this is the reason you can access it anywhere if you have the access to internet. This will decrease your need for extra resources.
- Automation – Some of the everyday tasks can be automated with the help of Salesforce. This will ease a lot of burden off your or your employees’ shoulders so that your organisation can focus on the business aspects.
- Data analytics – Salesforce will not only help in your business processes but will also help you to analyse your customer data. Through the information provided after analysing the data, you can reach the untapped opportunities and improve your sales performance.
A certification is the best way to showcase your expertise in a certain area, and a Salesforce certification can help you to improve your career outlook. Let us look at the steps that will guide you to achieve a Salesforce certification:
Step 1: Find out which certification suits you
There are various Salesforce certifications according to your area of expertise. Find out which one is going to be the best-suited one for you:
- Salesforce Administrator Certifications – This certification will help you to manage, configure, and extend the capabilities of the Salesforce platform by leveraging your expertise in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder – The certification has been designed to test a candidate’s skills and knowledge in designing, building, and implementing custom applications.
- Salesforce Architect Certifications – This is a three-tiered certification journey aimed to recognize and promote your architecture skills and specializations.
- Salesforce Consultant Certifications – This credential tests your ability to blend technical expertise in specific Salesforce products, and your experience in applying that knowledge to solve real world business challenges in a customer-facing role.
- Salesforce Developer Certifications – With this certification you can establish your programmatic and declarative skills to extend and customize applications.
- Salesforce Marketer Certifications – The certification tests your proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities, as well as your knowledge of marketing best practices for email and social campaigns.
- Salesforce Pardot Certifications – This is to test a candidate’s ability to utilize their marketing automation expertise to transform business-to-business engagement.
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist – This certification is designed for individuals who have experience implementing the Salesforce CPQ solution.
Step 2: Get enrolled in a certification course
Training is a necessary ingredient if you want to be successful in getting a certification. Get enrolled in a Salesforce certification training course and easily get a certification.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of courses that will help you to prepare for a Salesforce certification exam. There are instructor-led training courses, which will provide you with the right amount of preparation.
Step 3: Take the exam
You will know when to take the exam and when you feel that you are ready, you will need to register for the certification exam. Schedule the exam according to your preference and free the whole day for the exam.
Usually, one needs to prepare for the exam for 6-12 months, though it varies from person to person. It depends on the amount of spare time you have for preparations.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of courses which you can take according to your needs and learn as per your comfort.
Also Read>> Top Salesforce Interview Questions and Answers