As a young professional, you are already proving yourself at work. However, with time, only those executives will move to senior levels who keep exploring new opportunities and focus on taking their professional journey upwards. For this, you must work on infusing new skills and preparing for upcoming challenges.
Thus, to enhance the journey of young executives and managers, Hughes brings an excellent Executive Programme in General Management (EPGM), which is offered by IIM Calcutta.
Benefits of taking Executive Programme in General Management
Holding a managerial profile is indeed challenging, and every new day at work will pull in new dynamics. But in such a multifaceted role, one needs to keep themselves updated with the latest techniques. This executive program is designed to tailor your learning journey. Below are some benefits of taking EPGM:
- It equips you with suitable managerial skills, which will help you endeavor progressive job roles in your career.
- It will make you eligible to earn a recognized certification from IIMC
- It offers you the status of IIMC alumni, which bolsters in your career development
- It extends an interactive onsite learning platform
- It prepares you to perform exceptionally well in your current job role
About the Course Module
This IIMC EPGM course is tailored as per your current needs, and it gives an integrated overview of core business functions, fundamental concepts, tools, and techniques used in your functional areas. It is a complete package of 7 modules that are composed specifically for general management professionals. Below is the list of course modules:
- Behavioral Science
- Strategic Management
- Ethics & Communication
Key Highlights of the Course:
Duration – 1 year
Certificate – Recognized certification from IIM Calcutta
Additional Benefits – IIMC Alumni membership
- Candidate must be a working professional or self-employed
- Professionals having 1-5 years of work experience can apply
- Must be a Graduate or Post Graduate with at least 50% aggregate marks from a UGC/AICTE recognized institute
Who Should Go For EPGM?
- Working executives
- Management professionals
What Skills Will I Acquire by Pursuing EPGM?
- Learn concepts like cost accounting, capital investment decisions, and capital structure
- Enhance your managerial and decision-making skills
- Learn about with microeconomics, fiscal and monetary policies
- Get acquainted with modern marketing concepts like STP, branding, customer value, etc.
- Gain insights of operations management
- Groom your behavioral, communication and conflict management skills
- Get involved in strategic decision making by nurturing your analytical skills
EPGM Faculty Bench
- Ritu Mehta
- Arpita Ghosh
- Palash Deb
Trending Career Prospects and Jobs in General Management
- General Manager – Finance & Accounting
- General Manager – Business Development – IT & Mobile
- General Manager – Accounts – Manufacturing
- Deputy General Manager – IT/Retail Technologies
- General Manager – HR Operations
- General Manager – Corporate and Institutional Sales
- Deputy General Manager – Transition Leader
Top Recruiters Hiring General Managers