As per the data of Global Leadership Forecast, only about 14% of CEOs are confident about the fact that they have the right leadership talent who can execute their strategies. Also, the research highlighted the fact that most of the companies even after spending around $50 billion annually on leadership development don’t have the desired strength of meeting their business goals.
Thus, all these CEOs and business heads are looking for an integrated leadership strategy. The below graph highlights how businesses are ready for the following business challenges if they do or do not have an effective leadership strategy:
Now that you know where the gap is, it is time for you as an ambitious professional aspiring for high-grade roles, to fill the gap by nurturing your leadership and management skills.
Today, most of the recruitment managers aspire for candidates who can prove their leadership skills. If you are the one who is looking forward to build and develop your career as a leader, then the Executive Programme in Leadership and Management (EPLM) by IIM Calcutta can help you to achieve your long term goals.
What will you learn from EPLM – a professional course in Leadership and Management by Hughes?
This 12-month leadership course aims at offering a platform to all executives who crave to escalade on leadership roles. The course is designed with 6 modules that throw light on several business concepts including corporate strategy, strategic thinking, and leadership.
Along with detailed modules, you get to attain a “Workshop on Communication for Leaders” that revolves around networking, communication, leveraging social media platforms, and shaping discussions.
Am I eligible for the EPLM Course?
Before applying for Hughes’ EPLM course, you must check eligibility criteria defined by IIM Calcutta:
- You must be a working professional having at least 10 years of full-time experience or you must be self-employed (founder/entrepreneur/promoter) with at least 5 years of experience.
- You must at least hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- You must secure at least 50% of aggregated marks..
Note: The final decision shall be done by the IIMC’s program directors based on the selected candidates’ interviews.
What are the Benefits of Taking the EPLM Course?
This course is designed for professionals who wish to walk on leadership roles or want to alter their current leadership style and behavior. This course is interlaced with a ‘Self-Design’ process that brings clarity to your leadership objectives. Below are some other course benefits:
- Face-to-face workshops and case studies covered in the course will offer you a practical aspect of leadership
- Excellent course pedagogy will nurture your skills and make you eligible for advanced career growth and opportunities
- You will be able to think strategically and learn to lead in all good and difficult times
- You will become robust and deliver more in the given resources
- You will nourish dynamism of influencing and motivating your team and other stakeholders
- You will get certified as an IIM Calcutta alumnus and get a globally valid alumni membership of IIMC