Agile & Scrum Courses, Certification & Training by Vskills
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Agile refers to a group of software development methodologies based on iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams. Scrum is a subset of Agile and is a lightweight framework for agile development. It is not a methodology and is just a process framework.
Professionals in an Agile & Scrum environment usually start as a Software Developer, a Software Testing Engineer, an Assistant Project Manager or a Team Leader. With the help of a professional certification or experience, you can aspire to become a Product Head, a Project Manager or a Scrum Master position.
Naukri Learning offers a plethora of certification courses in Agile and Scrum which can boost your career. Some of the other related courses that you can go for are PMP, Prince2, CAPM and business analysis.
Benefits of Agile and Scrum
There are a number of benefits when it comes to Agile and Scrum. Some of the mentionable ones are:
• High-quality standards of software development are maintained with Agile and Scrum as testing occurs after every Sprint or cycle. This enables the product owner to see if everything is going fine and if any changes are required.
• The product owner is involved throughout the development process. Keeping customers involved leads to a higher engagement and customer satisfaction.
• Risks can be vastly reduced with Agile and Scrum as the development is done in small increments. This helps in eliminating risks after each increment, instead of it evolving into a bigger problem after completion.
• There is a good amount of flexibility associated with Agile and Scrum as there is a good scope for specification changes during the iterations.
With the help of a certification course, candidates will have the ability to successfully and efficiently deliver software development projects. Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
An Agile or a Scrum certification is often a career booster for professionals in the IT industry as it helps candidates to
• Learn the best methods and techniques to successfully complete a project
• Make the most out of a certification course to level up your skills and also be successful in interviews
• Establish yourself as an expert in the field
• Help your organisation to follow the best practices in the industry
• Get better opportunities in some of the best companies in the world
• Improve the chances of getting a better salary raise or even a promotion
Professionals from the following profiles can benefit from an Agile or a Scrum certification:
• Software Developers
• Software Testers
• IT Analysts
• Assistant Project Managers
• Team Leaders
What are the key skills associated with Agile and Scrum?
• Good knowledge of the Agile and Scrum processes.
• Proficient in various project management tools like Jira, Agilean, etc.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, viz. MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visio, and MS Word.
• Excellent communication and top negotiation skills
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills
- □Career Outcomes
You can expect to get career opportunities in one of these profiles after completing the course:
• Scrum Master
• Product Head
• Project Managers/Senior Project Managers
• Project Heads
• Head of Software Development
There are various prominent Agile and Scrum certifications CSM from Scrum Alliance, PMI-ACP from Project Management Institute (PMI), ASM from EXIN, etc. You can choose the one which is perfect for you. The Agile or Scrum certification eligibility criteria is that you should have worked in such an environment and pass the specific exam.
Cost of the Exam
The cost of the Scrum or Agile exam varies from certification to certification.
Related Career Options
A project manager is a professional who takes charge of the overall planning and execution of a particular project. He/she works closely with the uppe...Know More
A program manager manages numerous programs and the teams responsible for nurturing the projects and achieving its deliverables. He/she acts as a visi...Know More
Business Analysts are responsible with the research of an organisation’s business needs and coming up with solutions to the business problems. The sol...Know More
A software architect is someone who makes high-level software designs and dictates technical standards encompassing platforms, standards and tools. It...Know More
An IT Consultant is a professional who works closely with clients and offers their expertise on how to use information technology to improve their bus...Know More
Scrum is a product development framework applied mostly in software development domain. It offers flexibility and achieving the functional goals under the risk of requirements volatility. | It is an empirical approach to product development which focuses on feedback and evidence.10 HoursOnline self studyBeginner₹ 5,898 Enquire Now
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing Agile & Scrum Certification training
People also interested in similar Agile & Scrum Courses
|PMP Course In Noida|
|CAPM Course In Noida|
|PRINCE2 Course In Noida|
|Business Analysis Course In Noida|
|Project Management Tools Course In Noida|
|Agile & Scrum Course In Noida|
|Software Estimation Course In Noida|
|PMP Course In Delhi|
|CAPM Course In Delhi|
|PRINCE2 Course In Delhi|
|Business Analysis Course In Delhi|
|Project Management Tools Course In Delhi|
|Agile & Scrum Course In Delhi|
|Software Estimation Course In Delhi|
|PMP Course In Gurgaon|
|CAPM Course In Gurgaon|
|PRINCE2 Course In Gurgaon|
|Business Analysis Course In Gurgaon|
|Project Management Tools Course In Gurgaon|
|Agile & Scrum Course In Gurgaon|
|Software Estimation Course In Gurgaon|
|PMP Course In Mumbai|
|CAPM Course In Mumbai|
|PRINCE2 Course In Mumbai|
|Business Analysis Course In Mumbai|
|Project Management Tools Course In Mumbai|
|Agile & Scrum Course In Mumbai|
|Software Estimation Course In Mumbai|
|PMP Course In Bangalore|
|CAPM Course In Bangalore|
|PRINCE2 Course In Bangalore|
|Business Analysis Course In Bangalore|
|Project Management Tools Course In Bangalore|
|Agile & Scrum Course In Bangalore|
|Software Estimation Course In Bangalore|
|PMP Course In Chennai|
|CAPM Course In Chennai|
|PRINCE2 Course In Chennai|
|Business Analysis Course In Chennai|
|Project Management Tools Course In Chennai|
|Agile & Scrum Course In Chennai|
|Software Estimation Course In Chennai|
|PMP Course In Kolkata|
|CAPM Course In Kolkata|
|PRINCE2 Course In Kolkata|
|Business Analysis Course In Kolkata|
|Project Management Tools Course In Kolkata|
|Agile & Scrum Course In Kolkata|
|Software Estimation Course In Kolkata|
|PMP Course In Ahmedabad|
|CAPM Course In Ahmedabad|
|PRINCE2 Course In Ahmedabad|
|Business Analysis Course In Ahmedabad|
|Project Management Tools Course In Ahmedabad|
|Agile & Scrum Course In Ahmedabad|
|Software Estimation Course In Ahmedabad|
|PMP Course In Hyderabad|
|CAPM Course In Hyderabad|
|PRINCE2 Course In Hyderabad|
|Business Analysis Course In Hyderabad|
|Project Management Tools Course In Hyderabad|
|Agile & Scrum Course In Hyderabad|
|Software Estimation Course In Hyderabad|
|PMP Course In Pune|
|CAPM Course In Pune|
|PRINCE2 Course In Pune|
|Business Analysis Course In Pune|
|Project Management Tools Course In Pune|
|Agile & Scrum Course In Pune|
|Software Estimation Course In Pune|