ACCA Courses, Certification & Training
- Courses (2)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
What is ACCA?
ACCA (Chartered Certified Accountant) is a qualification provided by the namesake global professional accounting body, ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). It is one of the most globally sought-after accounting qualifications and makes you eligible to work as an accountant globally.
Professionals who go for an ACCA certification can start their career as an MBA graduate, a finance graduate, a finance executive or an accountant. They can immensely boost their career with the professional certification to become a Finance Consultant, a Finance Manager, Head of Finance & Account or a Financial Controller.
Naukri Learning offers a wide range of expertly-curated online ACCA training courses which can help you to successfully pass the examination. There are other related courses which you can for like Chartered Accountant (CA), CMA (CWA/ICWA), IFRS and GAAP.
Benefits of ACCA
• Organisations need certified chartered accountants for the financial system to be technically strong. Thus, they prefer professionals with certifications like ACCA.
• With globalisation, organisations need financial professionals who are well-versed with international accounting standards.
• ACCA certified professionals can help businesses to have a better understanding of their financial standings in terms of the global market.
• Global and multinational companies can benefit from ACCA certified professionals to achieve their strategies in the international arena.
Why Should You Do?
Whether you are a student or professional looking to building a career in finance, an ACCA certification will provide you with numerous opportunities. Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
Other reasons to get enrolled in an ACCA certification course are:
• As an ACCA certified, you become eligible to work globally
• You will get better employment prospects and higher status in the eyes of an employer
• You will gain skills in international accounting and auditing standards
• It can open up opportunities for you to move to a top executive position like CFO or Finance Director
Who Should Do?
• MBA/Finance/Commerce graduates
• Finance Executives
• Financial Analysts
What are the key skills that will complement your ACCA certification?
• Accounting skills – An ACCA role is in the core accounting and allied field. Thus, you need to have excellent skills in accounting.
• Mathematical skills – Good knowledge of mathematics is always important in accounting and in any financial field.
• Analytical and decision making – As an accounting professional, you also need to have good analytical and decision-making skills.
ACCA Exam Eligibility
The minimum requirements to be eligible for an ACCA exam are:
1. A Senior Schools Certificate 10 + 2/CBSE/ICSE
2. A pass in five subjects is required, including English and mathematics
ACCA Exam Structure
The syllabus comprises 14 examinations and will change to 13 papers after September 2018. It is divided into two parts:
• The Fundamental Level
• The Professional Level
ACCA Certification Advantage
A Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree in Applied Accounting is offered in association with Oxford Brookes University after completion of the exam.
Cost of ACCA Exam
A one-time fee that students must pay when registering with ACCA. - £79
An annual subscription fee to be paid each year to keep your student status active - £97
ACCA students who fail to pay fees when due will have their names removed from the ACCA register and must pay a re-registration fee plus any unpaid fees to be reinstated as a student. - £79
There are fees for exams as well. For more details, you can go to ACCA website.
Related Career Options
An Accounting Manager/Manager is a professional who is responsible with the all areas related to financial reporting. Accounting/Accounts Managers are...Know More
Accounts Payable Manager
An Accounts Payable Manager is a professional who is responsible for handling an organisation’s accounts payable processes, which are the transaction ...Know More
Finance managers are responsible for day-to-day financial operations in the organization. They produce financial reports, develop strategies and stay ...Know More
A financial analyst is a person who does financial analysis for internal or external clients as a core part of the job. One of the most important role...Know More
A financial controller is tasked with the management of financial departments of an organisation like accounting, auditing, and budgeting. The scope o...Know More
A Chartered Accountant (CA) is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and works in various fields of business and finance,...Know More
KPMG in association with the global e-learning organisation, InterActive, have offered under an initiative to prepare candidates for the globally recognised ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) qualification. This course is aimed to provide accountancy professionals and students with the skills and qualifications sought by global employers. KPMG in India Professionals series is specifically designed with the vision to increase the number of ACCA-qualified professionals in India. This is an advanced online learning platform with comprehensive education modules by specialists in the industry.Online self studyIntermediateEnquire Now
Take your ACCA online with KPMG in India and LSBF, powered by InterActive online, and elevate your accountancy skills and knowledge to new heights. Get ahead, and stay ahead, of the competition. KPMG in India and the London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) are proud to provide accountancy professionals and students the opportunity to enhance their careers, increase their salary potential, and gain their Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification .The ACCA programme is brought to you by LSBF’s industry-recognised tutors with over 30 years’ of experience in international accountancy and finance. Plus, ongoing support and mentorship from KPMG in India’s accountancy professionals will ensure you always have a finger on the pulse of the industry while you study. The advanced online learning platform is provided by specialists in providing comprehensive online education to professionals and students all over the world.Online self studyIntermediateEnquire Now
Companies providing ACCA Certification training